Argan Oil, Organic 4 oz.
Because it's such a potent product, a little argan oil goes a very long way, and incorporating it into you beauty regimen is easy:
- Hair: Argan oil is a great product to calm frizzy ends, add moisture to dry hair and add a little shine. Apply it your hair while it's still damp for an all over treatment or apply it just to your ends to smooth flyways when your hair is dry.
- Scalp: If you're dealing with a dry scalp, apply some argan oil to a cotton ball and dab your scalp with the oil. Do this before bed and you'll give your scalp plenty of time to soak up the moisture before you shower in the morning.
- Face: Applying pure oil to your face, especially if you have oily skin, might seem a little counterintuitive. It goes against everything skincare companies have taught us! But argan oil balances out your skin's natural oil production and completely transforms your skin, making you look more radiant. Its hydrating properties are also great on wrinkles and help to plump up skin. Use it as a daily moisturizer before you layer on your SPF.
- Body: You can use argan oil as a full body moisturizer, applying it just as you would a body lotion or cream. Apply the oil right after you get out of the shower while your skin is still wet for the best moisturizing results.
- Hands: Argan oil is a great treatment for your hands, especially on your cuticles and nails if they're prone to cracking and peeling. Hydrated hands are youthful hands.